Wednesday, May 20, 2015

It's Official: Passport's Here


Finally! You have no idea how excited I am about this - my first passport ever!

This is big. Huge.

I can finally go out of the country and travel anywhere I want. There's such a freedom in having a passport that I never thought about before. I actually feel like I have nothing holding me back anymore.

Now that I finally have a passport, all the places I've dreamed about visiting have a startling possibility of coming true. Finance allowing, I really could go anywhere I want now.

"There are no strings on me"

If you're interested, I've set up a Pinterest page of all the places I'd love to see - It's gotten to the point where I'll have to live for 200 years to see everything.. haha.

Here's a preview:



Europe here I come!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird