Friday, October 2, 2015

Reason for Absence

I'm not sure if taking a break from the blog was one of my smarter ideas or not, but I was experiencing some serious writers block. I'm not sure why either.
My original plan was to document what I did while I traveled.
The problem with that was I just didn't have enough time in the day to sit down and type away. I regret not having a journal with me. I had my planner but something small and pocket sized would have been nice.
It's not too late though! I haven't forgotten everything, just some small stuff that probably would have wasted space in a post anyways.
I did, however, document snippets of my journey along the way, so for some cities I won't have to strain too hard to remember things; for example: Stockholm and the Lofoten islands (oi... Lofoten...but let's not spoil anything)

Taking this trip was the best thing I ever did for myself. Even though traveling alone came with some challenges and was lonely sometimes, it gave me the freedom I never knew I could have.

So thank you for being patient with me! I'm back and ready to continue the story of my adventure~

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird