Tuesday, May 12, 2015

My ZÜCA Pro Travel Suitcase



[This was meant to be posted a long while ago, but here's my ZÜCA  luggage review at last!]

Guess what came in the mail the other day?? It's here! It's finally here! I only stalked the company for about half a year... haha.

I am so impressed with the quality and design of this suitcase. It even came with a cover in the same color as the luggage! And for the suitcase, packing cubes and the cover included for just under $300, I think I got a pretty good deal.

Here's what it looks like with the cover:


Pretty nice huh? This is great if you want a little extra protect while your bag is bumping around in the bottom of the plane, or if you own cats who like to scratch (like me). 

My favorite part about this suitcase is what's inside....



Packing cubes! I did a brief overview of packing cubes in an earlier post but now I can do a real review.

My ZÜCA Pro came with 5 packing cubes and a TSB approved clear plastic cube. The main packing cubes are color coded. There are two red, one blue, one green and one orange. The red cubes are the largest and the orange cube is the smallest. All cubes (asides from the plastic cube) are meshed at the top and stretch when packed.
Here's the thing about packing cubes, they not only help you pack, but they also help you pack light.
I got a chance to try my suitcase out over spring break when we went to the Busch Gardens. It looked like the weather would be rather cold the whole time so I packed a sweatshirt. I never used that sweatshirt and it took up an entire red cube because of how bulky it was.
Lesson learned.

If you're notorious for over packing, like I am, then packing cubes may be your savior. They force you to consider every single thing you pack. Sure they can stretch, but once a cube is full it's full and you only have 5 of them. As you can see from the picture, the cubes are fully removable and can be placed back in the suitcase any order you choose. The cubes themselves are super lightweight too.




One thing I didn't expect was that there's a secret mesh pouch on the top of the suitcase. A nice place to keep keys or stray items you tend to collect while traveling.

I know some people may be concerned about the wheels and their quality. The wheels on this suitcase do not swivel but I don't believe they are any less quality. They function like any other normal wheels would and do their job just fine. Keep in mind that if these wheels could swivel, then the whole thing might not be small enough for travel-on size. Swivel-style wheels are much bulkier than normal wheels which is probably why the company decided against them.
Overall, I'me very very pleased with my new luggage! It's cute, it's unique, it's functional and it's convenient. If you have a ZÜCA Pro or any other product from ZÜCA, let me know how you like it! If you have any other questions please feel free to comment below. I'm sure there's a few things I didn't cover in this post that would be good information to know.
Check out more fabulous ZÜCA products here!


Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird